Sunday, September 18, 2011

pink chair

The cutest french antique pink chair

WOW! on sunday, a dealer came by from NYC. He has what i can imagine to be a really high end antique store. He decided to bring me some things because his store is a more traditional store with wood pieces and not too much painted pieces. However, he has many storages filled with lovely antique painted pieces ( he promised to bring me a white painted stick and ball victorian mantle next ) This is soooo beautiful!!!!! - well, not when i first got it!!! It was however, painted white and distressed but the paint darkened so much that i repainted it. I decided to use this wonderful rose fabric. I just finished it. I LOVE IT!!! I wish i could take it home , but i have to sell SOMETHING every once in a while, he he he !!!
simple pink chair
cute pink chair
circular pink chair
elegant pink chair
so cute pink chair for children
beautyfull pink chair
nice simple pink chair
very impressive pink chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...